I was very relaxed as the long, narrow boat cruised down the Mekong River, for two days, from Houay Xai to Luang Prabang. It was quiet except for the constant, rhythmic whine of the boat’s engines. Had it not been for the stunning scenery and interacting with the other tourists...
- My Travel Op’s blogs
- Become a more confident traveler
- Passports, visas and crossing borders
- Travel insurance – what’s it all about
- Phone calls, text messages and using the internet
- Travel Books
- Travel Resources
- Contact us
- Pamukkale, Turkey – geological beauty and ancient history rolled into one
- Tales of the trip – A wild ride to the airport in Xian, China
- Using the Internet more securely (conclusion) – Where do you start after reading this blog series?
- Using the Internet more securely (Part 6) – Securing your devices and the information on the device
- Using the Internet more securely (Part 5) – 17 good browsing habits