It was late November when the van from Amparo Tours pulled up to my guesthouse, the B&B Plaza Italia, a little before 9 am. I was standing outside enjoying the warm spring sunshine. As the van stopped, Jose, the tour guide for the day, stepped out and greeted me. Inside...
- My Travel Op’s blogs
- Become a more confident traveler
- Passports, visas and crossing borders
- Travel insurance – what’s it all about
- Phone calls, text messages and using the internet
- Travel Books
- Travel Resources
- Contact us
- Pamukkale, Turkey – geological beauty and ancient history rolled into one
- Tales of the trip – A wild ride to the airport in Xian, China
- Using the Internet more securely (conclusion) – Where do you start after reading this blog series?
- Using the Internet more securely (Part 6) – Securing your devices and the information on the device
- Using the Internet more securely (Part 5) – 17 good browsing habits