My Asian Wings flight touched down at Yangon International Airport in late morning. As usual, the plane stopped on the tarmac and we were bussed to the terminal. The domestic terminal is quite different from the international one. We exited the bus and walked a short distance to a small...
- My Travel Op’s blogs
- Become a more confident traveler
- Passports, visas and crossing borders
- Travel insurance – what’s it all about
- Phone calls, text messages and using the internet
- Travel Books
- Travel Resources
- Contact us
- Pamukkale, Turkey – geological beauty and ancient history rolled into one
- Tales of the trip – A wild ride to the airport in Xian, China
- Using the Internet more securely (conclusion) – Where do you start after reading this blog series?
- Using the Internet more securely (Part 6) – Securing your devices and the information on the device
- Using the Internet more securely (Part 5) – 17 good browsing habits